The Halcyon Incubator Seeks Social Entrepreneurs
The application for the Fall 2016 cohort of the Halcyon Incubator is open! The Halcyon Incubator is seeking intrepid early stage social entrepreneurs with sustainable and scalable models that address critical 21st century challenges.
The Halcyon Incubator takes NO EQUITY and provides fellows with an immersive, residency-based program that supports the rapid development of their ventures. Program support includes:
– 5 months of free housing at Halcyon House, a historic home in the heart of Georgetown, Washington DC
– More than 12 months of free workspace at Halcyon House
– $10,000 stipend
– One-on-one leadership coaching and mentoring
– 1,000+ hours of legal, business, technology, accounting, and communications advice from partners
– Access to a deep network of thought leaders, supporters, and potential funders and investors
To find out more and start the application process, visit the Halcyon Incubator’s website. Applications must be submitted by 5:00PM ET on Tuesday, May 3, 2016 to be considered.